It turned out to be an exciting journey to Abuja, they traveled by road accompanied with two other friends of Khalid, Muna was kind of shy and uncomfortable being in their mist but Khalid tried as much as possible to make her feel free
They lodged
in an hotel booked two rooms, Khalid and Muna were to stay in one of the rooms,
it was a beautifully and expensively furnished room when they were eventually
alone, Muna took her bath when Khalid came close to her on the bed,
they looked into each other eyes for a moment, got closer and kissed her to a
point of no return, Muna felt in a way she has never felt in the arms of any man,
they made love that night, a long wave of pleasure.
“How do you
feel?” Muna asked when they took a break, she was still wrapped in his arms
“Uhh……
honestly Muna I can’t explain” Khalid replied sincerely lost of words
“I have never enjoyed sex as much as I did today”
“Really?” He
raised her head from his chest
“Yeah”
“Wow, I
think I can say same for me too”
“Oh please”
“I’m
serious, I think I told you from the start that I feel completely different
when I’m with you”
“Then how
would you explain the way you feel with your wife?”
“My wife was
just someone I had to get married to”
“How do you
mean?”
“I admire
her a lot, she is a good person but, I don’t know, the spark and everything
that brought us together is no longer there, I feel bored in my marriage,
nothing thrills me in the whole thing”
“Then why
did you marry her”
“Honestly it’s
a long story and I don’t feel like talking about it all I just want to do right
now is to kiss you” He dipped his lips into her mouth, they kissed for a minute
then Muna paused
“Khalid I’m
scared”
“Scared
about what?”
“I’m a lady,
I’m scared that I might fall too deep for you that I won’t be able to let go”
“It’s okay
babe, the feeling is mutual”
“How long do
you think this is going to last?”
“For as long
as we want it to, I will still want you around me for a long time” He said and
Muna gave a smile
“I can’t
forever be an option” She said has she moved away from him
“Hey, come
here” He pulled her back to his arm “You are not an option”
“That’s what
you think, you are married, I’ll also want to get married too”
Khalid gave
a heavy sign, “I know right, I’ll be selfish to keep you, I just want to be
happy and you make me happy”
“What about
me, don’t you care about my happiness?”
“I do, I
care a lot about your happiness just as I’m willing to do anything that will
make you happy, come here” He pulled her close and kissed her and it continued like that.
Muna knew
that there was no way she was going to let go of Khalid, apart from the fact
that she was deeply in love with him, he was everything she hoped for in a man,
She knew that Khalid was heads over heels for her, she knew he wanted her all
to himself, but chances to make that happen was unattainable, the worse that
could happen was Khalid leaving his wife to be with her, left to her she didn’t
mind as long as the outcome makes her fulfilled.
The
adventure at Abuja was mixed with lots of laughter, fun and more sex, It was a
splendid marriage ceremony, they left Abuja wishing the whole experience would
never come to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment