Monday, January 18, 2021

MELODY 3

Toke and Melody soon began to get used to each other, Toke made Melody comfortable with her, by engaging her with fun-filled activities like cooking and watching movies together, and that also made Melody not to miss her home too much, but unfortunately in less than a week, Toke got a call from the police station, she was told that Melody’s dad has been found, they agreed that her Dad will have to come to her house to get Melody.

“I have good news for you dear” Toke said to Melody, “the police officers have found your dad” She noticed that there was a change in Melody’s mood “Come on, don’t give me that look, you should be happy” Melody nodded still looking sad “Why are you not always happy whenever I ask or talk about your family? do they maltreat you?” Melody nodded negatively “So what’s wrong?” Melody nodded again “Well you know you can always tell me anything” Melody stood up immediately and went to get the pen and paper she uses to communicate with Toke, she wrote I’m happy that I’m going, just that I’ll miss you. Toke read it with a smile “Honey, you are going to meet your parents, that doesn’t mean we won’t see again, I’ll ask your dad permission to always see you, so she can come here whenever you like or I can come over to where you live, we will still be good friends trust me okay” Melody nodded and hugged her.

Toke came out with Melody when she heard the doorbell rang, immediately Melody saw her dad she ran to his opened arms and hugged him, he carried her and expressed his joy of meeting her again. He put her back on the ground and went to meet Toke where she stood.

“Thank you so much for looking out for her, the police officers told me everything you did, I appreciate it a lot, I mean if you weren’t there when you saw her who knows what would have happened” He said to her

“It’s fine, I’m glad I did what I did, Melody is a beautiful kid and a smart one too”

“Oh, you know her name, so you also know that she’s……….”

“She’s a special girl” She said and that made Melody smile “is it possible for her to come here once in a while or I can come over to see her”

“Sure you can, I’m sure she’d want that too”

“Alright” Toke hugged Melody once more and handed over a small bag that contained the few clothes she bought for her during her little stay with her and Sunkanmi left the house with Melody and the two police officers that accompanied him.

While Sunkanmi and Melody were having dinner that evening, they heard a knock on the door and Sunkanmi went to check who it was

“What do you want Rita” He firmly said

“Why don’t you let me come in first before you begin to ask me questions” she tried to force herself in

“I don’t want you in my house”

“Come on baby, don’t be like this” She began to seductively touch Sunkanmi “Why behaving like you don’t miss me, I know you do” she clung to him and began throwing kisses at him, his body began to react to the way she was touching him.

“Melody is in” He whispered

“Don’t worry, I don’t intend spoiling your evening with her, I’ll wait for you in the bedroom” She kissed him on the lips and walked away seductively. Melody was surprised when she saw her pass, she felt disgusted and stopped eating.

“Hey girl” Sunkanmi said when he got back to the dining table, he noticed the angry look on her face “Okay I know that look, I know you are angry because of what she did to you” Melody hurriedly went to get her pen and paper, she wrote I don’t like her, I don’t want her in this house anymore. Sunkanmi read what she wrote and held her hands “Sweetheart, Rita is a nice girl, you just have to take your time to know her, though she might be nonchalant at times, but she’s a great person and I like her very much” Melody angrily got herself out of his grip and ran away from his sight to her room, Sunkanmi watched her leave and signed, he took the plates to the kitchen and went up to meet Rita who was ready to give him a good time.

No comments:

As the moment went by, Toke noticed she was beginning to feel something different for Sunkanmi, apparently he had the most gorgeous smile sh...